Our team has over 30 years experience and expertise in managing an array of commercial projects. Our project delivery model incorporates widely used industry best practices along with our own project management tools. Combine this with our experience and knowledge and the result is outstanding project management.
The success of every project is in the initial stages, during the budgeting, schedule and design. These three elements establish the client’s goals and expectations and are the keys to a successful project. Our teams consider these three objectives throughout the project process when assessing status and making critical decisions.
- management entitlements / approvals
- assist in reviewing lease work letters and or managing Township approvals
- draft rfp’s and retain project team members on behalf of the client ( architect, engineer, etc)
- develop overall project budget to include soft costs, hard costs, A/V, cabling, security, relocation, etc.
- establish the project schedule and monitor progress
- review design during the construction drawing process to ensure it is in line with the budget
- draft rfps and bid out General Construction, furniture, A/V, security, etc. on behalf of the client
- coordinate on-site activities and create Logistics plans
- timely project closeout, punch list, and all closeout package materials