- Provide site evaluation, zoning analysis and due diligence review
- Provide early cost models at the feasibility stage to enable key financial decisions regarding business commitment to the project
- Define "as of right" development potential
- Identify any offsite improvements or developer fees
- Develop preliminary schedule and budget
- Recommend appropriate outside consultants
- Develop with the client, a master budget and cash flow, summarizing all hard and soft costs
- Coordinate and monitor all consultant activities during the design phase and ensure conformance with established project goals
- Direct the Construction Manager during pre-construction services, agree on construction cost and schedule, shop drawing review and RFP process, identify insurance and warranty requirements
- Provide continuous "value engineering"
- Supervise and analyze contractor bids, along with the Construction Manager, make bid recommendations based on bidder qualifications and suitability
- Review and provide written recommendations for all correspondence issued by the landlord, base building contractor, architect, engineers, etc.
- Analyze and make recommendations on construction manager's evaluation of proposed change orders and requests for extension of time
- Provide monthly progress reports with an executive summary, outlining the project status, budget and schedule
- Post construction and closeout